Sat nav, Sat navs for cars uk, 7″ Sat nav, 2020 Full Europe and UK Ireland Map, Lifetime Free Map Update, Car Truck Sat nav with Voice Navigation, POI & Postcode search, Speed Camera Alerts
SALE PRICE: £56.99
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- 7” sat navs for cars,truck. High-bright capacitive touch screen
- 2020 Europe map(including UK, Ireland) & Australia map, 2D/3D map
- Lifetime map update for free(Contact Mksutary_tech@hotmail.com)
- Voice guidance, Speed camera warning
- Lorry mode(set length, width and height of your own truck), Postcode search, Route planning
- Photo Album / Music / Video / Game / E-Book / FM transmitter
- 1200mAh lithium-ion battery (level A), car charger: DC 12-36 V / 1.5 A (fast charge)
Tech Support Tam E-mail:Mksutary_tech@hotmail.com
UK, Iceland, Ireland,Finland,Denmark,France, Germany,Montenegro, Belgium,Netherlands, Norway, Poland,Switzerland, Turkey,Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, Greece,Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Former Yugoslavia, Gibraltar, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldavia, Monaco, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia,Vatican City
-Usage for the 1st time-
A: Charge the device and turn it on. Receive the satellite signal on a wide area, until 3 Green bars are shown(normally need 5-10 min depends on the area).Please press the reset button if the signal reception failed.
A: Download the lastest map file with the link we provided. Unzip the file downloaded, then connect the sat/nav with computer and delete all the previous files in the sat disc, copy and paste the unzip file to the disc. And finish the path saving by following the steps we provided.
A: About 30min working if not charging. Usage while charging is recommanded.
-Make the display time be same as real time-
A: Time zone set to (GMT + 02: 00) Europe – Time zone in navigation set to GMT + 02: 00 – Turn on the Satnav – Vehicle profile – click Yes – click Yes – click Regional – click Time zone – click Use automatic time zone – click OK
KM to Mile:https://youtu.be/lOe2L35gt3I
Lorry mode and dimension of truck setting:https://youtu.be/tj9Aus4-T58