ThermoPro TP65 Digital Wireless Hygrometer Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Wireless Temperature and Humidity Monitor with Touchscreen Backlight Weather Station, 200 Feet or 60 Meter Range
RRP PRICE: £28.99
SALE PRICE: £22.99
YOU SAVE: £6.00
SALE PRICE: £22.99
YOU SAVE: £6.00
- ThermoPro indoor outdoor thermometer, your reliable choice: ThermoPro TP65 thermometer and humidity gauge provides you accurate humidity and temperature readings for both inside and outside simultaneously
- Large backlit touchscreen: 4 inches large LCD display features a backlit touchscreen, making the temperature and humidity monitor easier to read in dim light conditions and superbly simple to use
- Support upto 3 outside sensors: Wireless hygrometer thermometer measures indoor and outdoor temperatures and humidity percentages; Capable of displaying the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors to monitor 4 different locations at the same time if you buy 2 additional sensors; Temperature displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Easy to use: The humidity monitor is ready to use once the batteries installed; All time or 24 hours’ maximum and minimum temperature and humidity percentages recorded and displayed; Temperature and humidity trend arrows indicate whether it’s getting warmer or colder or more humid near the remote sensor, you can adjust the humidifier base on the readout as prefer
- Strong signal penetration: Weather station covers upto 200 feet 60 meter remote range, capable of strong signal penetration; Tabletop, wall mountable and magnetic back design; Powered by AAA batteries
|Dimensions:||11.4 x 9 x 6.2 cm; 190 Grams|
Equipped with professional grade sensors, the ThermoPro TP65 thermometer provides the most accurate measurements, be it for indoor humidity or temperature, allowing you to be aware if adjustments are necessary for your household. The indoor thermometer and humidity gauge is not just highly accurate but extremely user friendly with a backlight for those last-minute nighttime checks on current readings before bed. That's not all, no longer will it be necessary to unmount the device off your wall or fridge to switch settings, simply use the sleek touchscreen display. Furthermore, this temperature gauge provides an abundance of valuable information,such as displaying 24 hour/all-time high/low records and current trends for both humidity and temperature and humidity level icons that indicate if your home is too humid, too dry or just right.
1.Large Screen with Huge Digits displays the current indoor-outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.
2. Blue backlight is bright and makes the screen easy to read in low light when activated, and automatically turns off after 15 seconds.
3. Being able to adjust settings with the touchscreen display instead of taking the device off the wall or fridge.
4. Temperature and humidity trend indicators.
5. Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
6. Easily reset the temperature and humidity with the press of one front facing button.
1 x Indoor station (Receiver)
1 x Remote sensor (Transmitter)
1 x User manual
4 x AAA batteries
Monitor 4 Locations Simultaneously
Transmission of the receiver range up to 200 feet in open area, the range maybe shorter based on interference present. What‘s more, it is capable of displaying the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors to ensure you can monitor multiple locations at the same time such as your bedroom, baby's room and your outdoor temp.
Max/Min Records & Trend Arrows
4" large LCD backlight display with huge numbers makes it extremely easy to read even at far distances. It collects the Max/Min temperature/humidity history records in the past or last 24 hours and indicates the temperature and humidity trends by different arrows.
Strong Signal Penetration
The remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won't get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the senor. If outdoor sensor stop working and the weather turns very cold,please try rechargeable(nickel cadmium) batteries or Lithium batteries.