AirGo Smart Fan – Control via Voice Assistants and App (iOS & Android), Awarded as one of the quietest fans on the market, Includes Night Mode, Climate Control Automation and much more.
RRP PRICE: £109.99
SALE PRICE: £89.99
YOU SAVE: £20.00
SALE PRICE: £89.99
YOU SAVE: £20.00
- Introducing AirGo Smart Fan – UK’s first smart pedestal fan – awarded by Quiet Mark as one of the quietest fans on the market.
- Control: Total control via your GeoSmartPro app from anywhere. Compatible with both iOS and Android, customise your preferences and make your fan come to life, fitting seamlessly into your home.
- Voice command: Connect your AirGo Smart Fan to your favourite voice assistants, such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- App Automation: Automate your fan’s actions and triggers to suit your preferences. For example, set your AirGoSmart Fan to turn on when the temperature in your area goes beyond your set degree, keeping you cool throughout the night without having to wake up.
- Schedule: Set your preferred schedule, to suit your daily routine. Such as setting a schedule to turn on your AirGo Smart Fan every night at 10pm-6am at Night Mode in your bedroom or have it set at Nature Mode to suit your gym time everyday while you run on the treadmill. The possibilities are endless.
- Timer: Set your timer for up to 8 hours.
- Mode: Choose between different airflow modes.
- Speed: A powerful and quiet 55W smart fan that allows you to choose between Low, Medium and High setting.
|Dimensions:||135 x 42 x 40 cm; 7.02 Kilograms|
AirGo Smart Fan by GeoSmartPro
Go with the flow, the smart way.
AirGo Smart Fan, awarded by Quiet Mark as one of the quietest fans on the market, has opened the doors to many of us wishing to make our home smarter.
GeoSmartPro has started with the product that has been around for decades, making us all cooler and our homes fresh during the hot summer months, the fan. The transition is a smooth one, with the fan still enjoying the same functions that we’re used to, except we’ve gone a step further and turned it into a fantastic app and voice-enabled fan, called AirGo Smart Fan.
This smart fan can be controlled via your GeoSmartPro app from anywhere, allowing you to benefit from all its fantastic features, namely the Timer, Schedule, Mode, App automation, Speed and Swing.
AirGo is looking to fit seamlessly into people’s lives, helping everyone from parents wanting a natural and timed airflow for their children’s night sleeps, to people wishing to set AirGo Smart Fan on from the comfort of their sofa.
Your home, your lifestyle
Automate your fan’s actions and triggers to suit your preferences. For example, set your AirGoSmart Fan to turn on when the temperature in your area goes beyond your set degree, keeping you cool throughout the night without having to wake up.
If you have pets, you can set the fan to turn on during the hottest hours of the day (such as 12 – 3pm) to keep the room cool while you're away.
Choose between 3 different airflow modes.
Normal Mode: Keeps air flowing at your set preference, at a constant speed.
Smart Mode: Allows air to be distributed in the same way nature would, as it mimics nature's airflow. Giving you the feeling of an outside breeze, inside.
Night Mode: Keeps you cool throughout the night, with varying speeds to ensure that you do not have a constant flow of air on you, reducing the risk of dryness and tense muscles in the morning.
Set your preferred schedule to suit your daily routine.
Such as setting a schedule to turn on your AirGo Smart Fan every night at 10pm-6am at Night Mode in your bedroom or have it set at Nature Mode to suit your gym time everyday while you run on the treadmill.
The possibilities are endless.
A powerful and quiet 55W smart fan that allows you to choose between 3 different speeds: Low, Medium and High.
You will only need to choose between these modes when you set your AirGo Smart Fan to Normal Mode. The other modes will handle the airflow speed for you!
One app, total control.
Download the GeoSmartPro app to control your AirGo Smart Fan from anywhere in the world.
Compatible with both iOS and Android, customise your preferences and make your fan come to life, fitting seamlessly into your home.
Integration at its best.
Connect your AirGo Smart Fan to your favourite voice assistants, such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
If you don't have your smart phone near you, or simply have your hands full, your voice assistant can do all the work for you!
Awarded by Quiet Mark*
AirGo Smart Fan has been awarded by Quiet Mark as one of the quietest fans on the market.
Our product's quietness is the result of research on noise pollution and the effects it has on the environment and consumers. According to the World Health Organisation, too much noise can result in stress and disturbed sleeps.
Whether you don't want to wake your baby up in the middle of the night, or whether you want to watch a movie without too much background noise, AirGo aims to give you an optimum air flow in the quietest way possible.
*Award received by Quiet Mark on May, 2019.
Assemble – Download & Connect – Enjoy
Unbox & Assemble
All you need is a Phillips head screwdriver to assemble your AirGo Smart Fan.
Download the App & Connect
1. Download theGeoSmartPro app from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Enter the register/login interface, input your email address to receive your verification code and follow the instructions on your app.
It is highly advised to ensure your router is set to 2.4Ghz and the 5Ghz is temporarily turned off while pairing your AirGo Smart Fan.
You are all set to go for a seamless experience of your AirGo Smart Fan.
Don't forget to connect it to your Voice Assistant.
AirGo Smart Fan
|Size||135 x 42 x 40 CM|
|Product weight||5.6 KG|
|Control||Manual & App (Android 5.0+ or iOS 10.0+)|
|Voice assistant compatibility.||Alexa & Google Assistant|
|Wifi Connect||2.4Ghz Compatible – In case of a connection error, turn off the 5Ghz temporarily on your router to connect your AirGo Smart Fan and turn it back on once connection is successful.|
|What comes in the box||1. Motor with control panel 2. Front grille 3.Back grille 4.Plastic grille nut 5. Blade 6. Blade cap 7. Base 8. Base ring/cap 9. Pedestal bar 10. Four screws, four bolts and four washers|