LAVIEVERT Oxford Cloth Jigsaw Puzzle Case Puzzle Storage For Up To 1,500 Pieces – Blue
SALE PRICE: £55.99
YOU SAVE: £4.00
YOU SAVE: £4.00
About this item
- Premium quality material – Lavievert puzzle storage bag is constructed by high quality nylon and felt fabric, lighter than traditional wooden storage racks. Soft interior padded with felt fabric offers reinforcement and well protects your unfinished puzzles
- Special interlayer design – Six uniquely designed trays can be used to sort and organize unfinished puzzles. Six slots on the back can respectively hold the trays with sorted puzzles or finished parts. To save space, you may store the trays in the slots with velcro closures when not using them.
- Detachable main compartment – Second layer is an independent puzzle plateau, which can be taken out. On the back of the bag there is a see-through card slot. You can put each kid’s name on a card and put it in the slot of their own bag, or the name of each puzzle, so that the puzzles are easily distinguished.
- Bonus 2 storage straps – 2 storage straps with velcro closures help to store finished puzzles. If you have more than several boards of puzzles, just stack the boards up and tighten them with the straps to prevent puzzles form breaking apart.
- Portable handle design – Convenient to be held by hand, placed in the trunk, taken out for an outing, played in the park, in a party, or on the lawn of your backyard. Just have fun with your puzzles anytime and anywhere. Please note that puzzles are not included in the package.
Material: Oxford Cloth, Felt
Color: Sapphire Blue, Gray
Puzzle storage bag’s size:92.5 × 67cm / 36.4 x 26.4 inch
Puzzle Plateau’s size:91 x 65.5cm / 35.8 x 25.8 inch
Layout: double storage layers
Layer 1: six sorting trays & 6 slots for storing the trays
Layer 2: one puzzle plateau
See-through card sloton the back: for holding a name tag
Two free straps(125 × 2.5cm / 49.2 x 1inch) : for holding the puzzle bag
Sketch maps for use:
1. The first layer (interlayer): for storing 6 puzzle sorting trays (flattened when not in use).
2. The second layer (main compartment): for holding puzzle plateau with convenient access.
Sorting trays:smart snap button design, an excellent space saver.
Installation instructions:buckle up the snap buttons in the four corners and form a tray.
1. Used asa trayfor sorting and storing puzzles.
2. With backstorage slotsfor storing scattered puzzles or half-finished portions.
|Dimensions:||94 x 68 x 3 cm; 3.2 Kilograms|
|Age:||12 year and up|