Lazmin 2 Port SATA PCI Express SATA Controller Card, PCI Express to 6G SATA3.0 2-Port SATA III Expansion Controller Card Adapter
SALE PRICE: £12.89
YOU SAVE: £4.20
YOU SAVE: £4.20
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- 【PCIe to SATA 3.0】 2 Port Expansion Card with a low profile Bracket and 2 SATA Cable. Support IDE or AHCI programming interface.
- 【Built in 2 SATA3.0 interfaces】Supports SATA Rev 3.0 transfer speeds up to 6.0Gbps and backwards compatible with SATA I/II at 1.5/3.0Gbps.
- 【Compatible】Compliant with Serial SATA version 3.0; Compliant with PCI-E 2.0 specification. Connect 2 mass storage devices at the same time. Compatible with Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8(32/64 bit)/10/MAC/Linux OS.
- 【Efficient】You could add four 6Gbps/s SATA 3.0 devices to your computer with the PCIe SATA card and 4 SATA cables. Backward compatible to 1.5 Gbps/s and 3 Gbps/s.
- 【Please Note】You could make the system to boot from this SATA card but non RAID. BUT If your motherboard has RAID function, you could make a RAID with this SATA card.
Master Chip: ASM1061
Product Interface: 2 X SATA interface
Applicable Slots: PCI-E (1X 4X 8X 16X)
Support System: Windows (R) XP / server2003 / VISTA / 7/8 (32 / 64bit) / mac / linux
1 x PCI-E to SATA 3.0 Extension Card
1 x Small and Big Bracket
1 x Screw
Question: What caused the computer crash and blue screen after install the ASMEDIA driver program?
Solution: The blue screen phenomenon has nothing to with the hardware. The system and driver may cause this problem, please download the driver again.