Emma Original SUPER KING Mattress 25 cm high | UK’s Most Awarded Mattress | 200 Night Trial
RRP PRICE: £899.00
SALE PRICE: £439.37
YOU SAVE: £459.63
SALE PRICE: £439.37
YOU SAVE: £459.63
About this item
- UK’s Most Awarded Mattress: Wake up feeling epic on the UK’s most-awarded mattress! Featuring the highest quality foams and made using the most advanced technologies, the Emma Original gives you the perfect amount of pressure relief, support, and comfort. As the most-sold advanced foam mattress since 2019 and with endorsements from Which?, GoodHousekeeping and numerous other independent testing facilities, you know you’re onto a real winner with this mattress!
- A Which? Best Buy 2018 and 2019: Maximum body adaptability through the optimized combination of a decompressing breathable Airgocell-layer, visco-elastic memory foam and a supportive layer of polyurethane foam.
- Made in the UK: A mattress should be neither too soft or too hard, that is why we have created a unique designed combining British quality and pain free comfort with right density of layers that fits every sleep style.
- For Back, Side & Stomach Sleepers: 3 layer and 7 zones back structure improves pressure distribution and lower back support so you can sleep in any position with targeted spinal support for a comfortable night’s sleep. Fits any 180×200 bed frame!
- 200 Days Trial Period, Free Delivery in a Box and warranty provided by Emma: The Emma mattress is delivered vacuum sealed and rolled in a box. Simply unwrap the mattress in your bedroom and it will expand to its normal size within a few hours.If Emma is not the right mattress for you, we arrange the return and full refund of your mattress at zero cost to you.
For ideal comfort and support. Our expert combination of various foam layers ensures you the comfort of memory foam technology with the support of a high-quality base foam. The Airgocell foam layer absorbs moisture and keeps air flowing through the mattress smoothly and the excellent motion isolating properties also mean you’ll never be disturbed by a lively partner.
Make aches and pains a thing of the past: Our high-quality foams distribute pressure across the entire mattress to relieve all pressure. HRX foam provides the necessary counter pressure to keep your spine aligned and to support your back.
To make sure you never wake up in a sweat, we used foams that are unlike traditional memory foams. These high-quality layers are breathable and open pored, so you stay comfortably cool all through the night.
It can take up to 6 weeks for your body to adjust to a new mattress. Our generous trial gives you more than enough time to decide whether the Emma Original is the perfect fit for you! So, relax, take your time and enjoy!
Your Emma mattress was made to last. And, we’re so sure of the quality of it, that we’re more than happy to give you a 10-year quality promise. If, in the unlikely event something goes wrong, just let us know and we’ll sort it out for you!
Each Emma product is delivered factory-fresh and brand-new straight to your doorstep. And as usual, delivery and returns are entirely free.
|449 GBP||179 GBP||589 GBP||899 GBP|
|Memory Foam||Foam||Hybrid: Memory Foam & Pocket Springs||Memory foam, Pocket Springs, Extra tall, zoned pocket spring layer|
|Medium Firm||Medium Soft||Medium Soft||Medium Firm|
|Breathable Airgocell foam, Pressure-relieving visco-elastic memory foam, Supportive HRX foam||Breathable Hybrid foam, Innovative zoning and Supportive HRX foam||Breathable Airgocell foam, Supportive pocket springs, Pressure-relieving visco-elastic memory foam, Supportive HRX foam||A base of foam layer, with a medium-high pocket-spring core above, topped by additional layers of memory foam.|
|25 cm||18 cm||25 cm||25 cm|
|Dimensions:||200 x 180 x 25 cm; 32 Kilograms|