OREGON Universal Chainsaw Field Sharpening Kit – Includes 5/32-Inch (4 mm), 3/16-Inch (4.8 mm), and 7/32-Inch (5.5 mm) Round Files, Flat File, Handle, Filing Guide, and Pouch (617067)
SALE PRICE: £15.99
- Universal, on-the-go sharpening kit designed to sharpen your saw while you’re on the job
- Comprehensive kit includes 1 x 5/32 Inch (4.0 mm) round saw chain file, 1 x 3/16 Inch (4.8 mm) round saw chain file, 1 x 7/32 Inch (5.5 mm) round saw chain file, 1 x 6 Inch flat file, 1 x file guide, 1 x universal file handle and instruction sheet
- Convenient and portable kit comes with rolled pouch with inner pockets and hook and loop closure
- Instruction sheet inserted into the handle pocket for safe-keeping and easy access
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Dimensions:||5.08 x 27.43 x 5.08 cm; 370 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Keep your chainsaw sharp while in the field with this convenient all-in-one solution.
Your chainsaw works hard. Help maintain its efficiency and cutting performance in the field with the comprehensive Field Sharpening Kit. The kit compartment's simple organisation allows for quick access to the tools you need in a compact, rolled pouch with inner pockets and hook and loop closure.
This do-it-yourself option is assembled with premium materials for high-quality products whose performance you can trust in one convenient solution.
Field Sharpening Kit with Pouch Instructions
|Chain & Bar Oil||CS1400 Electric Chainsaw||Steel Log Saw Horse, Foldable|
|Shop Related Oregon Products||Oregon bar and chain oil is specially compounded to provide high tackiness and prevent "throw off" even under adverse weather conditions.||Ideal and powerful saw for professionals and homeowners who cut wood in harsh environments. Fitted with OREGON’s DuraCut saw chain, which is easy to sharpen and cuts 3 times longer than a standard chain in abrasive environments.||Steel, lightweight and foldable log Saw Horse for use when cutting logs with chainsaws. Features teeth to keep wood stable when cutting.|