Deilin Kinesiology Tape 19.7ft Uncut Per Roll, Elastic Therapeutic Sports Tapes for Knee Shoulder and Elbow, Waterproof Athletic Physio Muscles Strips, Breathable, Latex Free
RRP PRICE: £29.99
SALE PRICE: £12.74
YOU SAVE: £17.25
SALE PRICE: £12.74
YOU SAVE: £17.25
- Boost your performance: Deilin kinesiology tape is designed to approximate the elasticity of human skin, by lifting the skin microscopically, both blood and lymph circulations are improved. When applied correctly, it supports and minimizes inflammation on areas of injury while helping to increase circulation for an accelerated recovery and increased performance.
- Provides muscle support: Deilin Sports tape is very elastic, able to stretch up to 50% of its original length while retaining its elasticity. Applied with varying degrees of stretch, k-tape can provide support to injured muscles and joints while allowing a safe and pain-free range of motion. Athletes can continue to train and compete as they recover from minor to moderate injuries.
- Latex-free and waterproof material: Designed with breathable, and moisture-wicking fabric (95% Cotton, 5% Nylon), it is suitable for use in the shower or during water activities. Deilin physio tape has a unique acrylic-based adhesive that is latex-free, which is applied to the back of the tape in a wavelike pattern that allows moisture to flow easily from the taped area and the cotton fabric dries quickly.
- 6m X 5cm (Extra-long per roll): Deilin UNCUT roll ktapes, 2 inches wide by 19.7 feet long, all have a grid on the back so you can get some exact sized pieces cut to fit. We highly recommend your adhesive tape be applied at least 30 minutes before exercise with no oil, sweat, or lotion on your skin. Remember to stretch the middle part, not the ends. Round off the edge so it doesn’t catch on clothing. Remove with warm soapy water.
- Sticks for days- Adhesion is good and sticks well to self adhering stretch tape. A practical choice to take and use anywhere.
Deilin Kinesiology Tape is a latex-free cotton strip with a sticky adhesive that holds it in place. It’s designed to mimic human skin, with a wave-like pattern similar to fingerprints that allow for airflow. K-tape is also waterproof, so it can be worn while swimming.
It has become a popular way to treat certain issues that will come up during the workout. And, increasingly, physical therapists and professionals are starting to accept it. The best part about kinesiology tape: You can often do it by yourself if you do it right.
How does it work?
Once Deilin tape is stretched and placed over the skin, it recoils slightly creating small folds in the skin which lift and separate the skin slightly from the deeper tissue.
This lifting effect decompresses pain receptors, blood, and lymphatic vessels and allows the vessels to open.
This prevents muscles from sending pain signals to the brain, enhances blood flow and movement of lymphatic fluid.
Deilin Tape stimulates the nerve endings and receptors in the skin to alter the signals of pain that are sent to the brain, to "turn down the volume on pain" and delay fatigue.
Deilin Athletics Tape Outperforms
- 2 in x 19.7 ft each continuous roll – easily customized for all conditions in various shapes
- Provides dramatic pain relief from hundreds of sprains & injuries
- Notice instant improvement in performance with added support and blood flow
- Premium cotton makes the tape breathable and extremely comfortable
- Sweat-proof & Waterproof – can be worn in the shower & pool
- Latex-free & Hypo-allergenic & FDA approved
Top Taping Tips:
1. Skin Prep:
At least 30 minutes before exercise, clean and dry skin to remove dirt, oils or lotion (rubbing alcohol works!).
2. Applying Tape to Skin:
Only stretch the middle parts (no more than 70%). The first and last 1.5 to 2 inches of tape should always be applied with no stretch.
Do NOT stretch the ends of the tape. Overstretching the tape can cause skin irritation.
Rub the tape thoroughly to activate the adhesive.
3. Removing the Tape:
Gently remove the tape with warm soapy water (During shower or bath is ideal), baby oil and vegetable oil are good choices too.
Who can benefit from using Deilin Kinesiology Tape?
Deilin Kinesiology tapes will help you with:
FULL KNEE SUPPORT
Step 1: 80% Stretch
AHCHOR: measure an "I" strip under the kneecap and apply it with 80% stretch.
Step 2: 50% Stretch
APPLY: tape across the lower knee with 50% stretch.
Step 3: 0% Stretch
ANCHOR: repeat the steps for the previous strip with a second strip with rounded edges, mirroring the application on the other side of the knee.
Keep in mind to leave 1.5'' at both ends as anchors.
|1 Roll||2 Rolls||3 Rolls||3 Rolls||3 Rolls||3 Rolls|
|95% Cotton, 5% Nylon||95% Cotton, 5% Nylon||95% Cotton, 5% Nylon||95% Cotton, 5% Nylon||95% Cotton, 5% Nylon||95% Cotton, 5% Nylon|
|Latex-free, Hypoallergenic, Wateroroof and sweat resistance||Latex-free, Hypoallergenic, Wateroroof and sweat resistance||Latex-free, Hypoallergenic, Wateroroof and sweat resistance||Latex-free, Hypoallergenic, Wateroroof and sweat resistance||Latex-free, Hypoallergenic, Wateroroof and sweat resistance||Latex-free, Hypoallergenic, Wateroroof and sweat resistance|
|3-7 Days||3-7 Days||3-7 Days||3-7 Days||3-7 Days||3-7 Days|