Honeywell Home THR99C3110 evohome Smart Wi-Fi Thermostat Kit with Wireless Boiler Control Relay Box – Save Money and Improve Efficiency, White (2 Pc): shopmatrix.net: DIY & Tools
RRP PRICE: £229.00
SALE PRICE: £202.42
YOU SAVE: £26.58
SALE PRICE: £202.42
YOU SAVE: £26.58
About this item
- Next-Generation Thermostat: The evohome is the brain of your home heating system. Create and individually control up to 12 heating zones. Remote access is easy via the Total Connect Comfort (TCC) app. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT
- Full-Colour Touchscreen Control: Users can quickly gain control of exactly where and when the property should be heated. Remote access via a tablet or smartphone keeps you in-the-know
- Inbuilt Optimisation: Intuitive and versatile programming allows the unit to more efficiently control your home’s heating and cooling needs. Save money with precise and handy controls
- Easy Installation: evohome allows the installation of multiple temperature sensing devices around the property without altering existing pipework, disrupting decor or damaging fixtures and fittings
- Programming Modes: Delayed start and optimum stop allow evohome to intelligently optimise timing. A learning TPI algorithm ensures each zone adapts to the weather and the seasons. Day off mode changes the schedule for all the zones to a pre-set day
- Fully Control Your System: The evohome controller provides access for the installer to fully control the heating system, including the hot water heater. It is suitable for radiators, hydronic under floor and a mixture of both. Cycle rates, minimum on times and fail safe parameters can be set
- Includes Wireless Boiler Relay Box: The remote relay is wired into either a motorised zone valve or the boiler and provides the wireless interface between these devices and the evohome system
Simplicity and control are at the heart of Honeywell Home evohome system. This set includes two pieces to setup your thermostat and boiler for seamless, wireless integration. The Honeywell Home evohome Smart WiFi Thermostat offers flexibility to customise your system to suit your surroundings, so everything’s just how you like it. Use the full-colour touch screen and easy-to-follow menu to schedule, create zones, and personalise your temperature and hot water settings at the touch of a button. The multi-zone evohome controller controls the time and temperature of up to 12 heating zones (with Honeywell Home TRV (radiator valve) units THR092HRT) plus a domestic hot water supply, if required. Each zone has independent time and temperature control. View your home’s setup easily and intuitively. The hub offers a choice of idle screens, analogue or digital clock displays and a choice of day or night mode increases the aesthetic properties of the most visible part of the evohome system. When controlling the heating system the evohome controller has a number of features that make operation easy. The evohome controller can act as a room thermostat on its own. Zone names can be input to match the actual property i.e. master bedroom, dining room, etc. and the zones can be controlled as multi-room or as single-room zones. The programming in the unit is split between in-use and installation sections with a wide variety of control choices for the property owner. There is a guided scheduling wizard for the property owner to help them set up time and temperature profiles in each zone and a guided configuration facility for installers. Plus, the screen will show energy efficiency messages to the homeowner as each zone’s temperature will be colour coded to show potential over or under set point temperatures. Inbuilt optimisation features allow the system to work more efficiently, including:
• Delayed start and optimum stop allow evohome to intelligently optimise start and stop times.
• A learning TPI algorithm ensures each zone adapts to the weather and the seasons. Day off mode changes the schedule for all the zones to a pre-set day (i.e. change a week day to a weekend day)
• The heating off button will turn all the zones off unless the frost protection temperature level is reached.
The unit can either be wall mounted with an external power supply or table mounted on the table stand. This is powered by a DC power supply plug. The evohome controller can also be removed from the stand for easy programming for up to 2 hours before returning to the stand for charging. Your evohome connects to the internet via built-in WiFi and will appear as a device on the home network – once it is on your network and you have registered your device with the Total Connect Comfort (TCC) website (full details in the user guide), the evohome controller is able to display external temperatures. The evohome is a smart device and integrates with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, or IFTTT (note: Amazon Alexa is not compatible in ES, FR, or IT). The evohome Total Connect Comfort (TCC) app is available for Android and Apple devices, allowing you to control your thermostat even when you’re away.
The second piece of equipment in this kit is a Honeywell Home BDR91A1000 Wireless Relay Box. The remote relay is wired into either a motorised zone valve or the boiler and provides the wireless interface between these devices and the evohome system. The relay box requires a permanent 230V~ supply.
evohome consists of a number of quality components manufactured by the UK’s leading manufacturer of home heating controls, made specifically for Europe. With the evohome Total Connect Comfort (TCC) app, you can control your heating from anywhere with your smartphone or tablet including viewing and changing your temperature. People all over the world have been taking comfort in Honeywell Home technology for more than 100 years.
The simple, wireless and expandable zoning thermostat for your home. Smarter homes are connected homes; better control, more comfort and bigger energy savings. Use your mobile to monitor and control your heating anytime from anywhere. Upgrading your basic thermostat control to evohome smart zoning could save you up to 40% on your annual energy bills.
1 x Wi-Fi thermostat; 1 x table stand; 1 x boiler module
|Dimensions:||13.5 x 2 x 11.7 cm; 240 Grams|
From the manufacturer
evohome Smart Zoning controls your heating room-by-room giving you the right tem
Comfort – You can easily control the temperature in any room or zone in your home, from the comfort of your armchair.
More control – forget the old days when you had to get home to switch the heating on, with evohome you can do it from your smartphone.
Save money – upgrading your basic timer and thermostat controls to evohome smart zoning could deliver as much as 40 percent savings on heating your home*.
Smart Zoning – the ultimate way to heat your home
evohome is a sophisticated heating system that allows you to create and individually control up to 12 heating zones in your home. In the same way you don’t have one light switch for your home, evohome allows room by room temperature control.
The modular design means you can easily and quickly smart zone your entire home from day one or add zoning later on. As evohome is wireless, everything can be installed without any renovation.
evohome learns how best to heat your home
evohome learns exactly how long your property takes to heat up, activating exactly when it needs to for your heating to be at the perfect temperature – just at the right time. More importantly, evohome learns when to shut the boiler off.
evohome thinks ahead too, if you tell it when you’re planning on sleeping or not in a room it will learn the optimal time to turn the heating off, meaning you can sleep at the perfect temperature knowing you aren't wasting money heating rooms that aren't in use.
Modular design – build your evohome tailored to you
Each evohome installation can be tailored to the needs of that specific home. Zones can be added over time and moved around if required. Users can start with the base station for remote access, then add zones as they become more familiar with the system. Or you can zone your entire home from day one. The choice is yours.
Robust heating system that works in all homes
Benefiting from the optimisation and learning features, evohome can be installed and is beneficial to anyone who is seeking greater comfort, control and energy savings from their home heating.
Remote access – be in control, anytime, anywhere
Control your heating system whenever you want, wherever you are. In the old days you had to get home to switch on your heating. The evohome mobile app makes that a thing of the past. Running late or coming home ahead of schedule? With evohome you can turn your heating on or off, up or down, from your smartphone app.
*Energy savings quoted were calculated using a 3 bedroom, 2 level home, located in the UK, modelling a family of 4 over a typical week’s activity, comparing an evohome smart zoning system, with recommended settings, to a system comprising a simple timer, single non-programmable room thermostat and no thermostatic radiator valves.
Individual energy savings gained are dependent upon existing controls, environment and lifestyle.