VANBAR Wildlife Camera 20MP Night Vision Motion Activated with IP66 Waterproof Design 1080P Trail Camera for Outdoor and Home Security
REGULAR PRICE: £64.99
About this item
- ð¨âAmazing Faster 0.2s Trigger Speedâ¶ The trigger distance is up to 20m(65ft). Once detecting the movements, VANBAR trail camera will be triggered in less than 0.2s. You will never miss any exciting moments even at night.
- ð·â20MP Clearer Image + 1080P Sharper Video Resolutionâ¶ The wildlife camera captures 20MP images and full HD 1080P videos, providing more high-quality details during daytime(black and white at night). You could easily see the vivid world of wildlife.
- ðâExcellent Sensitivity and Night Vision with 3 PIRâ¶ Integrated with 3 passive infrared sensors, this game camera provides you with excellent sensitivity and 120Â° wide detecting range, ensuring photos/videos with targets right in the spotlight. 850nm infrared technology delivers ultra-clear and detailed night vision.
- ââOutstanding Waterproof & Durability Performanceâ¶ Being IP65 waterproof, this sturdy hunting camera is resistant to rain, dust, and fog. No more lens moisture issues. Extremely low consumption powered by 8 AA batteries (not included) up to 10 months standby time
- ðâVersatile Features & Excellent Serviceâ¶ Timelapse, operation hours, loop recording, DateTime info strip. We support a 30-day refund and a 24-month free product service and offer professional after-sales service all the time
|Size:||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Dimensions:||5 x 8 x 6 cm; 560 Grams|
|Size:||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
Tips You Need Know:
- Please using 8*1.5V Alkaline AA LR6 battery in this hunting camera to obtain maximum battery life.
- Micro SD cards up to a capacity of 32GB are supported. A micro SD card (Class 10 up to 32GB) is recommended.
- The Micro SD card and batteries are Not Included in the package.
- Please format the Micro SD card before use
- Please DO NOT TOUCH THE PIRï¼the passive infrared sensorsï¼ after remove the protective foil, or might cause a scratch on the sensors though scratch won't affect the camera effect. We donât recommend removing the protective foil.
Why choose a VANBAR D500 20MP Wildlife Camera?
20 Megapixel Image and 1080P Video
Compared with the 12-megapixel device, the VANBAR wildlife camera 20MP (20 megapixels) and featuring 1080P (1920*1080) resolution, allows you to enjoy the wonderful animal world through super crystal pictures.
Super Infrared Night Vision
40pcs low glow infrared LEDs, 850nm infrared flash technology shows you a clearer view of the night behavior of animals. You will not only get exceptional night vision but also save more battery power on the camera.
Super Fast Trigger Speed
Passive infrared sensors design can save more battery power while working and increases sensitivity, which makes the D500 trail camera triggered in a short time of 0.2s. You will never miss any moment of wildlife in daylight and at night.
Why choose VANBAR D500 20MP trail camera?
Waterproof Sturdy Trail Camera
Being IP66 waterproof, this sturdy hunting camera is resistant to rain, dust, and fog.
120Â° Wide Range
This game camera provides a 120Â° wide detecting range, which allows you to get an excellent broader view. It will record any animal movements with a wide-angle lens even on rainy days.
Easy Intuitive Setup and Use
Equipped with the gifted mounting strap, it is easy to install this trail camera hunting sturdy are suitable for each age rank of people.
What's in the BOX?
- 1x Wildlife Camera
- 1x Belt
- 1x Tree Mount
- 1x Hex Key
- 1x USB Cable
- 3x Screw
- 1x User Manual
VANBAR D500 – Built for the Best Night Vision Experience
- Photo Resolution: 20MP, 16MP, 12MP, 10MP
- Video Resolution: 1080P (1920×1080,30fps),720P(1280Ã720,30fps)
- Distance of Night Vision: 65FT (20m)
- IR Flash: 40pcs infrared LEDs (850nm)
- Screen: 2.0″ color TFT LCD
- Waterproof: IP66
- Media Format: AVI / JPG
- Power Supply: 8 * 1.5V AA (LR6) battery
- Recommend using Micro SD card Class 10 up to 32GB. ( NOT INCLUDED )
- Recommend using 8*1.5V Alkaline AA LR6 battery in this hunting camera to obtain maximum battery life. ( NOT INCLUDED )