McCulloch ROB S400 Robotic Lawn Mower – Cuts up to 400 sq m, Manicured Lawn, Tackles 35 Percent Slop Gradients, Lawn Growth Sensors, Simple Set Up, Intuitive Keypad
REGULAR PRICE: £729.99
About this item
- Lawn shield is the intelligent adaptive cutting system which automatically changes mowing schedule based on lawn growth Preventing wear on the lawn
- The Flexible charging station position gives you the freedom to position the charging station almost anywhere you like around the edge of the lawn
- Guide wire techonology improves navigation in complex gardens for a more even finish and intelligently helps Rob to find his way home without leaving unwanted tracks
- Installation made easy thanks to Rob’s simple set-up wizard quickly guiding you through initial installation step by step Noise Data – Sound level Measured 56 dB(A)
- The Rob S has quick keypad navigation Intuitive keypad controls give immediate access to functions such as Return Home Cutting Schedule and Special Mowing programs
|Dimensions:||69.6 x 49.8 x 33.4 cm; 7.8 Kilograms|
|Model:||McCulloch ROB S600, Robotic Lawn Mower,|
|Colour:||Black and Yellow|
|Batteries Included:||Lithium Ion|
|Colour:||Black and Yellow|
From the manufacturer
The Power To Get It Done
Founded in 1943 by Robert McCulloch, the company has over 60 years of history in design and innovation of outdoor garden products. McCulloch offers a complete range of powerful garden products including: powerful chainsaws, sturdy grass trimmers, lawnmowers, garden tractors, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, garden tractors, cultivators and snow blowers. Each one provides you with all the power you need to get the job done.
McCulloch Rob S600
The power to get the job done.
The McCulloch ROB S series are our most advanced robotic mowers yet! Ideal for gardens up to a size of 600m2, the ROB S600 is easy to install and program thanks to its flexible charge station positions, simple set up wizard and intuitive keypad.
With a cutting width of 16cm and cutting heights of 20-50mm, the ROB S600 will automatically navigate the garden, mulching the grass into fine clippings that fertilise the lawn; meaning that there is no grass box to empty.
- 16cm cutting width
- 20-50mm cutting height
- 60 minutes typical mowing time
- 60 minutes typical charging time
INNOVATIVE & SMART SOLUTIONS
ROB has been designed for easy self installation – a boundary wire defines the area for every garden type.
SECURITY: ALARM & PIN PAD
ROB has a security pin alarm for added security, so you can leave him cutting your lawn without worrying.
ROB cuts the grass into small clippings naturally feeding the lawn as he goes, making it stronger and healthier.
CUTS UP SLOPES
ROB is ideal for tackling sloped gardens that have inclines of up to 35%.
Easily change between Day or Night cutting modes designed to fit around your lifestyle, or use special functions such as Spot-Cut, Power Cut and Secondary Area programs to help ensure a perfect lawn.
|Your Questions Answered|
|Where do all the grass clippings go?||Grass clippings are so small and unnoticeable they will disappear back into your lawn and act as a natural fertiliser.|
|What is mulching?||Mulching is where the tiny grass clippings disappear back into the soil, and act as a natural fertiliser, to create a healthy lawn.|
|Do you leave it in the garden permanently?||It is suggested bringing the mower inside for winter. Make sure the mower is fully charged before storing away. Keep the robotic mower upright in a dry free area from frost, preferably in its original packaging.|
|How high does the boundary wire have to be?||The boundary wire should sit at or under the ground level – not raised above it.|
|Is it pet friendly?||Certainly. The ROB instantly reverses if it hits any object and changes direction. The blades are positioned well under the mower, so even if your animal was slightly bumped, there is no chance of them being harmed.|
|How long does a full charge last for?||A full charge from the robotic will last around 60 minutes.|
|How does it charge itself?||When required, the robotic mower will take itself back to the charging station and re-charge.|