Bosch cross line laser UniversalLevel 360 Premium Set (horizontal 360Â° laser line + vertical laser line, green laser, 4x AA batteries, with tripod and clamp, in box)
REGULAR PRICE: £151.00
- Easy Alignment: Thanks to the 360Â° horizontal line and 120Â° vertical line, users can set up the device once to precisely align objects around an entire room
- Up To 4X Better Visibility: With green laser technology, the line level delivers up to 4x better visibility than laser levels with red laser lines
- Self-levelling: The laser level can self-level up to Â± 4Â° or be put into slope mode to create diagonal lines
- Precise Results: For highly accurate levelling, the line level delivers precise results within Â± 0.4 mm/m
- Intuitive Interface: A sliding on/off switch and two-button keypad enable one-handed control of the green laser level. Toggle through 3 different laser configurations using the Mode button
|Dimensions:||11.4 x 6.6 x 11.1 cm; 560 Grams|
From the manufacturer
The UniversalLevel 360 has a 360Â° horizontal line providing a precise and constant height reference across several walls in a room. The additional vertical laser line provides a laser cross for accurate and fast alignment of objects.
The laser can be set once to precisely align objects around an entire room. E.g. it can be used to install raised floors, dropped ceilings, electrical sockets and curtain rails at same height.
Laser cross Application
The devices self-levelled laser cross can be used for a lot of different DIY projects e.g. to align cabinets, mirrors and lighting systems or to hang pictures and shelves.
Get Up To 4X Better Visibility
Green laser technology provides up to 4x better visibility than devices with red laser lines.
Create Angled Lines with Slope Mode
Create diagonal lines by pressing the slope button and setting up the device at the desired angle. Ideal for applications like installing handrails, creative DIY projects, and tiling at an angle.
Easily control the device with just one hand thanks to an intuitive interface, with a sliding on/off switch and two-button keypad to adjust laser lines.
Can the laser also be used outside, in daylight?
The laser is only suitable for indoor use.
If the laser is placed on the ground, what is the minimum height of the laser lines?
The minimum height is 10 cm.
What accessories are compatible with the device?
The device is compatible with the tripod TT 150, clamp MM 1 and MM 2 as well as telescopic pole TP 320.
How long is the operating time?
The operating time is min. 4 hours.