UGEARS Sky Watcher Desk Clock – Astronomical Table Clock Wooden Model Kits for Adults to Build – Wooden Clock Kits 3D Puzzles – Mechanical Clock Making Kit – 3D Wooden Puzzles for Adults and Kids
REGULAR PRICE: £64.99
About this item
- Your wooden clock kit: As always, UGEARS building kits for adults turn mundane objects into mechanical marvels. Meet the Sky Watcher Tourbillon Table Clock. The astronomical 3D puzzle model is a fascinating combination of an imaginative celestial observatory and a functional steampunk clock
- Clock-making adventure: This mechanical clock is a model building kit with an advanced level of complexity. It will take about 15 hours to assemble all 388 parts
- Astonishing design: Sky Watcher wooden clock puzzle looks both mysterious and elegant. The sphere of the tourbillon resembles a large telescope scanning the celestial sphere. The time display is on reels
- Everything in the box: Similar to all UGEARS wooden models to build for adults, this clock kit includes laser pre-cut parts and easy-to-follow instructions in 11 languages. No extra tools are needed
- Gorgeous gift: UGEARS clock making kits for adults are enjoyable ways to pass the time. The Sky Watcher Tourbillon desk clock will fascinate big dreamers, hobbyists, and clock and watch enthusiasts
|Dimensions:||17.5 x 14 x 10 cm; 1.23 Kilograms|
|Age:||0 – 99 years|
What if you could slow down time and dream big celestial dreams?
You can do that with the UGEARS Sky Watcher Tourbillon Table Clock. This wooden 3D puzzle is a beautiful combination of an imaginative astronomic observatory and a functional table clock.
The Clockwork Universe theory favored by 17th C deists held that the Earth and the heavens, and all their motions, were like a giant clock, with God as the Clockmaker. Newton's three laws of motion and the principle of universal gravitation were thought to be sufficient to explain phenomena of any kind, using mechanical conceptions. At Ugears we love mechanical conceptions! And so with a nod to Isaac Newton, we present the Sky Watcher Tourbillon Table Clock, a fascinating combination of imaginative celestial observatory and functional table clock!
Everything in the box
Similar to all UGEARS wooden models to build for adults, this clock kit includes laser pre-cut parts and easy-to-follow instructions in 11 languages. No extra tools are needed
Clock kits showcase our passion for timekeeping, astronomy, and mechanical marvels. You may never have dreamed that you could make your own clock out of wood and have it keep accurate time. So let’s embark on a new clock-making adventure together
- Model size: 12*7.1*6.5 in (30.5*18*16.5 cm)
- Package size: 14.9*6.7*1.8 in (37.8*17*4.5 cm)
- Number of components: 338
- Estimated time for assembly: 15 hours
- Level: Advanced
Accept the challenge
These wooden model kits for adults are definitely not for beginners. The Sky Watcher 3D wooden puzzle will challenge even the most experienced model makers. It will take about 15 hours to assemble this mechanical clock kit. All necessary parts, tools and instructions come in the box.
Discover the sophisticated mechanism
The Sky Watcher Tourbillon has axes of rotation around the vertical and horizontal axes of the clock and relative to the central axis of the inner sphere. Our wind-up clock operates based on the accumulation of potential energy in a flat spring and the metered release of this energy. When the mechanical model is fully wound, it can power the timepiece for approximately 2-3 hours.
Impress your friends and family
Thanks to its steampunk design and flawless mechanical mechanism, this 3D clock is a stunning yet tasteful piece of décor. Our DIY clock kit will delight night sky watchers, star gazers, amateur astronomers, horologists, clock and watch enthusiasts, experienced model builders, and anyone who appreciates superior design or a DIY challenge.