Gorilla Waterproof Coat & Seal Black 946ml & 3044721 Waterproof Patch & Seal Tape Black 100mm x 3m
REGULAR PRICE: £46.85
- Product 1: STOPS AND PREVENTS LEAKS: Gorilla Waterproof Coat & Seal is easy to use and provides a long-lasting weatherproof seal. Simply brush, roll or pour on to nearly any leaking surface for a fix that will last.
- Product 1: FOR WET & DRY SURFACES: This liquid rubber is suitable for application to materials which are both wet and dry.
- Product 1: WORKS IN EXTREME CONDITIONS: Withstands extreme heat and cold and is UV resistant, making it ideal for long-term repairs.
- Product 1: FLEXIBLE & SELF-LEVELLING: No specialists skills or tools needed – just apply and the liquid rubber coating will dry completely flat.
- Product 2: Flex and stretch
- Product 2: 100% Waterproof
- Product 2: Works in extreme temperatures
- Product 2: Airtight
Gorilla Waterproof Coat & Seal Black 946ml
Gorilla Waterproof Coat & Seal is the liquid rubber coating which can be brushed, rolled or poured onto nearly any leaking surface to create a 100% airtight and waterproof seal. It’s simple to use and there’s no need for any specialist skills or tools with a full cure at 24-48 hours. Gorilla Waterproof Coat & Seal is ideal for: roofs & gutters, sheds, skylights, PVC Pipes, windows and more.
Gorilla 3044721 Waterproof Patch & Seal Tape Black 100mm x 3m
Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal Tape is the extra-strong adhesive tape designed to patch holes, cracks, gaps and tears INSTANTLY!. Perfect for instantly repairing emergency leaks. The rubberised UV-resistant backing can be flexed and stretched before application to adapt to your surfaces. Once the extra strong tape has bonded, it stays that way. Suitable for hot, cold, wet and dry conditions, Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal Tape forms a permanent bond and provides a waterproof barrier, indoors and out.
Great for: roofing, flashing, window frames, gutters, drainage pipes, tarpaulin, caravans and trailers, camping, pond liners, paddling pools and inflatables! Performance will be dependent on surfaces and conditions. Surfaces must be clean, smooth and non-porous. Water must be pressed out from underneath tape. May not adhere to silicone or water-repellent materials.