PuttOUT Pro Golf Putting Mat
SALE PRICE: £69.95
- For any golfer a home putting set-up is an essential training tool, and the PuttOut Putting Mat makes practice enjoyable, effective and easy to fit into your day wherever you are.
- Constructed with a durable, heavy-rubber backing to allow the mat to lie smooth and flat on any surface, easily roll the mat away and into the compact carry bag for practice on the go.
- The high quality cut-pile surface is designed to accurately replicate a medium-to-fast green, with a stim meter reading of 10.
- Printed alignment guides, target points and distance markings which allow you to practice with just a putter and a ball.
- The putting mat is compatible with any flat putting cup, but for best results use with the revolutionary PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer for the ultimate putting practice set-up.
Take your putting to the next level with the brand new deluxe putting mat from Putout. 40% of all shots on the course are made with the Putter – up your training with putt repetition practice to reduce your number of putts and see dramatic improvements to your overall score. Consistency is created by practice
|Size:||240 x 50 cm|
|Dimensions:||16 x 16 x 50 cm; 2.25 Kilograms|
|Size:||240 x 50 cm|
From the manufacturer
Take your putting to the next level with the deluxe PuttOUT Putting Mat
To be the best putter you can be takes practice. With the PuttOUT Putting Mat you have a reliable base for practising the most underrated part of anyone’s game, putting.
The high quality cut-pile surface is designed to accurately replicate a medium-to-fast green, with a stimpmeter reading of 10.
Complete with markings up to 6-feet, alignment lines and pace targets, the PuttOUT Putting Mat is designed to give you the opportunity to practise every aspect of your putting game.
Get started with one of the PuttOUT Putting Mat drills
1. Repeat Putt – 25 Putts in a row, start again if you miss
2. Killer Putting Drill – Increase putt length by 2 feet each time and if you miss, lose a life and go again
3. Pace Putting Drill – Putt the ball to stop in the designated end zone
4. Alignment lines – Use the guides to help work on your stroke
5. Perfect Putt (Using the PuttOUT Pressure Putt Trainer, sold separately) – A perfect putt will stop in the micro target
Reading 10 on the stimpmeter, the PuttOUT Putting Mat means you’ll be practicing on a medium-to-fast paced green away from the course, ready to take on any speeds throughout the season.
Cased in a protective, dense cardboard cylinder, our mats stay tightly pressed and crease-free. Paired with a low-profile drawstring carry bag, this is the perfect station to practice putting anywhere, any time.
With extra-thick TPR rubber backing, this mat rolls flat straight out of the packaging, giving a consistently smooth and reliable roll, allowing you to focus on making your stroke the best it can be.