VOX VMG-10 MINI GO 10 Practice Guitar Amp with Effects and Looper – 10W
REGULAR PRICE: £199.00
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- VOX VMG-10 MINI GO 10W portable guitar combo amp with built in effects, digital amp modelling, looper and rhythm machine
- Ideal for home, live performance and on the go practice for beginners and professionals the MINI GO 10 can be powered either by a commercially available mobile battery via USB or with the included mains AC adapter
- The 11 on-board amp models include the classic VOX AC30 type, an 80’s amp stack, a boutique amp, a high-gain amp with massive distortion to name just a few plus a Vocoder which can be used with the separate mic input
- The MINI GO 10 has 9 built in digital effects include Chorus, Phaser, Termolo, Octave, Delay, Spring reverb plus a Digital Looper so you can over dub again and again in real time
- The VMG-10 also has built in rhythm patterns each with 3 variations giving 33 patternes in all including Rock, Metal, Blues, Funk and R& B – a great way to practice, jam with mates or busk
|Dimensions:||21 x 29.4 x 29.6 cm; 454 Grams|
From the manufacturer
The VOX MINI GO covers all the bases from practice to live performance—at home, in concert venues or out on the streets.
- Built-in effects add colour to your guitar sound
- Rhythm machine makes playing even more fun!
- Built-in looper functionality (VOX MINI GO 10/50 models only)
- Variety of input/output jacks—great for playing and singing solo!
- Optional mobile battery power — perfect for busking and the outdoors!
- Selectable power amp wattage (VOX MINI GO 10/50)
- Amp and effect settings can be saved (VOX MINI GO 50)
- Use optional VFS3 foot switch to control various features (VOX MINI GO 10/50)
Lightweight, compact and can be powered by a mobile battery.
All the MINI GO amps have a built in range of classic amp modelling settings based on those found in the VOX Cambridge50, a vocoder for vocal modulation, onboard guitar effects, a mic input, AUX input, a headphone jack and a rhythm machine that can play backing drum patterns.
The VOX MINI GO 10 and VOX MINI GO 50 feature an onboard looper with overdub.
Rhythm machine makes playing even more fun!
The built-in rhythm patterns cover various genres and metronome types. There are three variations for each genre, for a total of 33 types of rhythm pattern to effortlessly enjoy a rhythm-backed jam session, develop some riff ideas, or work on your sense of rhythm
Can be powered by a mobile battery
The Vox Mini Go series can be powered either by a commercially available mobile battery or via the included AC adapter making the MINI GO the perfect choice for street performances and playing outdoors. Use the attached carrying strap to take the amp with you wherever you go and have fun playing guitar at any place, any time.
Features a variety of input/output jacks
Aside from an input jack for your guitar, these amps also feature a variety of other input/output jacks. You can adjust the volume for the mic input and also apply delay/reverb effects to the input signal. Also, you can select the VOCODER amp model for a talking modulation effect that sounds as if you’re playing a talking guitar.
The amp also features an AUX IN jack for your music player or another external sound source, which gives you three simultaneous input channels including the signals from your guitar and mic.
Further, this amp has a built-in cabinet simulator, which you can hear through the PHONES jack. This cab sim adds the characteristics of a guitar amp cab to the output signal just before it reaches the power amp. This is perfect when recording to an audio recorder or when practising with headphones.
Built-in looper functionality (Vox Mini Go 10/50)
The looper on the VMG10 & 50 amps lets you loop the playback of phrases you record with your guitar or mic and then play along for a jam session, or overdub again and again in real-time performance.
When using the looper along with the rhythm machine and then recording while the rhythm pattern plays, the length of the loop when you stop recording is adjusted (quantized) to match the length of the measure. Also, when you play a rhythm pattern while the looper is playing, the tempo of the rhythm is automatically set to match the loop’s length.
Use the optional VFS3 (sold separately) to freely mix the three loop modes while you play.