Alfresia Garden Relaxer Chair with Luxury Cushion | Green Frame Adjustable Reclining Outdoor Chair | Foldable Garden Chair | Choice of Cushion Prints (Classic Grey)
- [ADJUSTABLE RECLINER] Easily tilt back your relaxer chair from upright to a laid back seating position by lifting the plastic arms and leaning back.
- [STURDY DESIGN] Our luxury relaxer chair is built with high quality materials to make a sturdy frame that supports up to 102kg (approximately 16st).
- [INCLUDES COMFORTABLE CUSHION] Comes with one of our UK manufactured premium cushions that are tightly packed with crumbled foam stuffing making a thick cushion for maximum comfort.
- [LIGHTWEIGHT AND FOLDABLE] Built with a lightweight frame with strong steel sprung supports, our relaxer chair folds up into a compact unit so you can move it around your garden effortlessly.
- [ADDITIONAL FEATURES] Our relaxer has 4 plastic grip feet to secure it on slick surfaces. The luxury cushion has fabric ties and a non-slip back to keep in in place when in use.
Alfresia popular relaxer chair has an adjustable frame in classic garden green, with strong steel sprung supports to the seat and back. The plastic arms lift to allow the relaxer chair to be adjusted into a tilted position, enabling you to lie back in comfort. The foldable design makes it easy to manoeuvre the relaxer chair around the garden, and to store it away when not in use.
The relaxer chair comes with a crumbed-foam filled cushion in one of our classic prints. The thick, comfortable cushion features matching sewn-in buttons and contrasting coloured piping to the edges that complements the pattern. There are ties to the sides and an upper slip of fabric to secure the cushion to the frame. All of our cushions are filled and finished in the UK, and provide fantastic comfort to enjoy your outdoor space.
Frame weight: approximately 5kg.
Cushion weight: approximately 3.5kg.
Cushion size (approximate):
Length – 152cm Width – 48cm Thickness – 10cm Back height – 74cm.
Maximum user weight: 102kg (approximately 16st).