Kids Gardening Set, 4 Pieces Real Kids Gardening Tools Leaf Rake, Hoe, Shovel. Bow Rake for Children of all ages – Kids Outdoor Toys or Garden Toys perfect for Mud Kitchen and Gardening for Childre
- ⭐ ENGAGE ALL FIVE SENSES – Incorporating science and sensory exploration is easy in the garden! Gardening encourages kids healthy eating and enhances fine and gross motor development. Introducing gardening to your child at an early age equips your child with the tools to be physically and mentally confident.
- ⭐ FAMILY TIME OUTDOORS – There are so many benefits to spending time outside together with children. Kids love having their own kids tool set “just like Mummy and Daddy”. According to research, boys and girls involved with gardening activities perform better at school. Garden play is not competitive and is accessible to all children.
- ⭐ JUST THE RIGHT SIZE – These kids garden tools are the real deal. They are built for kids but with the same qualities an adult would want for their equipment. The wood is lightweight, durable, and easy to carry. Unlike other kids toys , these are fantastic for a two year old toddler or young teen,
- ⭐ HIGH QUALITY KIDS GARDENING GIFTS – For kids who have everything, these make great presents for toddlers and up. So many children love playing with a sand a water table, bucket and spade or digging with shovels in a sandpit. These childrens garden toys will perfectly compliment their outdoor toy collection.
- ⭐ 100% SAFE AND SOLID FOR KIDS – We know you’ll love these garden tools for kids and if not, don’t worry! Please contact us. We are a UK Brand and we guarantee to fix it! Adult supervision, recommended for ages 3 years and up, Look no further for wooden childrens gardening tools.
Gardening is a great way to get kids outside in the fresh air.
Inspiring children to enjoy plants and gardening can give them a healthy hobby for their whole lives.Gardens can be a great place to cultivate a meaningful and fun learning experience for children. It’s a natural match. Gardening can offer children an opportunity to learn the life cycle process, by which plants are grown, as well as responsibility, caretaking, independence, and environmental awareness. Introducing children to gardening is a great way to increase their awareness of where food comes from and the importance of the environment in everyday life. Gardening with kids allows for the garden to become a very creative place. Kids love color and gardens can be a very colorful place. Rainbow gardens are a fun theme for children to participate in. Plants that represent the colors of the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, and indigo) are great teaching tools that are exciting for children to plant.
Where Mist Tree London’s Gardening Tool Set for Kids fits in
For backyard gardens, a great way to spark a child’s interest is to reserve a small patch of the garden that belongs to the child. In this area, the child can decide what will be grown, and have room to experiment without impacting the other plants in the garden. Our garden tool set ensures the safety of the child gardener. Our Shovel, Leaf Rake, Hoe and Bow Rake are all in child sizes. Kids also enjoy exploring. Turning the garden into a little place of adventure is another great way to get children interested in gardening.
Adult supervision, recommended for ages 3 years and up.
|Dimensions:||74 x 18 x 5 cm; 1.26 Kilograms|