Logitech G Saitek X52 Flight Control System, Controller and Joystick Simulator, 2xUSB, PC – Black/Silver & Saitek PRO Flight Rudder Pedals, Professional Simulation Pedals, PC – Black
REGULAR PRICE: £259.98
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Product 1: Realistic Flying at Hand: Magnetic, non-contact X and Y axis sensors provide enhanced longevity and pinpoint accuracy
- Product 1: Multifunction LCD Display: Allows you to check all the programmed commands on your HOTAS before activating them. Also coordinate your flight plan with clock and stopwatch function
- Product 1: Rudder Control: The 3D twist gives you rudder control without the need for rudder pedals. For those who already have rudder pedals, you can lock off the axis in order to prevent accidental activation
- Product 1: Advanced Grip Adjustment System: With the 5-position grip system, maintain excellent ergonomic comfort with no need to stretch to reach buttons
- Product 2: Fluid Motion: These flight rudder pedals are smooth and accurate that enable precise control over your aircraft, made from non-slip materials to help keep the pedals on the floor
- Product 2: Fine-Tune Your Flight: The adjustable tension dial in the centre of the flight simulator pedals means you can set the resistance to suit your flight ability
- Product 2: Differential Toe Brakes: Enabling accurate command of your aircraft, these pro flight pedals provide independent control of the brakes on your left and right toes
- Product 2: Fully Modular: To upgrade your flight experience, these flight simulator rudder pedals form part of a wider simulation system – including cockpit instrumental display, switch, yoke and radio panels
Logitech G Saitek X52 Flight Control System, Controller and Joystick Simulator, LCD Display, Double Suspension, Illuminated Buttons, 2xUSB, PC – Black/Silver
Saitek’s X52 defines precise flight simulator operation, employing a multifunction LCD for easy access to an astounding 282 programmable commands. Coordinate your flight plan with clock and stopwatch function. The adjustable handle accommodates a wide range of hand sizes, while a highly accurate centring mechanism ensures the joystick returns easily to the neutral position whenever you need it to. Non-contact technology on the X and Y axes, along with constant spring force, enhance control while increasing durability. The joystick’s 3D twist rudder controls add another dimension of command to simulated flight.
Logitech G Saitek PRO Flight Rudder Pedals, Professional Simulation Pedals with Toe Brake, Non-Slip, Precise Fluid Control, Ajustable Tension Dial, PC – Black
The Logitech G Saitek’s Pro Flight Rudder Pedals gives you a realistic, smooth and accurate flight simulation and adds to the overall pilot experience. These pro flight pedals allow you to control your aircraft’s rudder and toe brakes using your feet – just like actual pilots. They provide fluid motion that gives you accurate command over your aircraft, while differential braking provides independent control of the left and right toe brakes. The flight sim pedals are also adjustable to fit a range of feet sizes, made with non-slip materials so you don’t move about during your flight experience. Whether you prefer the lighter response of a small aircraft or the more robust feel of a heavy jet, a simple twist of the adjustable tension dial between the pedals will have you flying your way. Compatible with simulation programmes such as Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D and X-Plane, these pro flight pedals are fully modular and also work to make part of a wider simulation system to upgrade your pilot experience. It’s simple to set up, just plug and play into your Windows desktop using one of the USB slots. For a worry-free experience, Logitech guarantees each set of pedals a 2-Year Warranty, so you’re protected against any accidental damage.