Yaheetech Adjustable Computer Chair Ergonomic Mesh Work Chair Reclining Mid-Back Study Chair with Comfy Lumbar Back Support for Home Study or Conference Work Grey
About this item
- 【Breathable Mesh Mid-back】This mesh office chair features a densely knitted mesh backrest, which allows better airflow and breathability, accelerates heat and moisture dissipation. Curved mid-back design supports your spine’s natural curve and protects your lower and middle back as it prompts you to sit straight.
- 【Chic & Elegant】With a sleek lined mesh backrest and seat combined with a nice-looking star base, this aesthetically pleasing desk chair is perfectly compatible with any of your room décor.
- 【Easy Assembly Required】We provide all necessary hardware and tools, and an illustrated installation manual to help you set up this chair. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
- 【Office Recliner】By simply pushing or pulling the lever, this mesh office chair can be tilted and leaned backward or locked in place for various sitting positions. A tilt tension control knob under the seat is provided to adjust the recliner tension.
- 【Pneumatic Seat-height Adjustment】The seat height of this computer mesh chair can be simply adjusted from 36.5cm/14.4” to 46.5cm/18.3” by a little lift at the lever under the seat according to your needs.
|Dimensions:||60 x 62 x 102 cm; 9 Kilograms|
Reclining Office Chair
A tilt tension control knob under the seat is provided to control the recline tension
Freely customizable chair height for the ultimate comfort and efficiency
Strong Claw Base
The diameter of our star base is 60cm, so it can keep the chair much more safty and stable.
How to Dismantle Pneumatic Cylinder?
Step 1: Disassemble the wheels from the claw base.
Step 2: Stand on the claw base to make it stable, then hold the armrests and shake the chair leftward and rightward while lifting the seat up. Repeat 5-6 times until the pneumatic cylinder and the base come off the seat.
Step 3: Turn over the claw base. Use a hammer (preferably a rubber hammer) to tap on the center of the base to loosen and disassemble the air cylinder from the base.
NOTE: We recommend applying edible oil/engine oil/rust inhibitor to the connection between the air cylinder and the claw base for lubricating.