Hortem Bulb Planter, Garden Planter Tool for Digging, Soil Sampler, Transplanting, Flower Planting, 5-in-1 Lawn Tool Make Your Planting Easie
- 5-IN-1 PLANTING TOOL- The one which we are discussing now is not just a long-handled bulb planter, but it is a 5-in-1 tool. It can work as a weeder, post hole diggers, garden tool, and bulb planter. The advantage of using this tool is that you will not have to worry about keeping all the gardening tools handy. The advantage is that it can do so quickly and therefore, it is easy for you to create multiple holes in no time, successfully complete the transplantation or cultivation.
- IDEAL SIZE AND WIDE-USE – Our bulb planter are 39 inches tall, 11 inches wide with t-handles, and weigh 3 pounds. Dig 3.5 inch diameter planting holes quickly. The upper and lower rows of bolts let the tool more stability. Not only can more bulbs be grown quickly in a short time, but plants and flowers can also be transplanted.
- LONG-HANDLE T-BAR DESIGN- The long handle means that you get an excellent grip. It ensures that the tool does not bend at all. The longer handle means that you will not have to bend down while using it which is a definite relief. The sturdy grip means that you can hold it and use it for a long time. It is perfect for those who have mild arthritis.
- DURABLE NEW BULB PLANTER- The reinforced steel construction ensures that you can use it day in and day out. With our long handle planter tool, you just press down the middle pedal, and you can control how deep want to go into the dirt. We use the pedal on the right to effortlessly release your soil without bending over. Sharp serrated bottom cuts easy to penetrate soil and dirt.
- AFTER-SALE SERVICE: No matter what questions you have about our long handled bulb planter, please feel free to contact us. There is no time or space limitation.We will serve you until you are satisfied.
What is Long Handled Bulb Planter and Its Benefits?
The long handled bulb planter is a tool which allows you to dig holes and plant bulbs in them. After this step, you can easily cover the hole with the soil. It will enable you to plant the bulbs which need similar-sized holes and depth. It significantly reduces the effort to dig those holes. Moreover, since these bulbs are depth-sensitive, you can be sure that you can plant them with precision. That is why, when planting bulbs in your garden, it is a must-have tool.
- If you want to use it for weeding out or fertilizing, it is suitable for those functions as well.
- If you want to reduce your arsenal of tools and instead go for multipurpose ones, you can consider this option.
You can use it for not just onions and potatoes but many flower bulbs as well. The longer handle means that you will not have to bend down while using it which is a definite relief. When it comes to ease of use, it is undoubtedly a good option.
- Weighs 3 lbs
- Length of 39 inches
- Digs holes of diameters 3.5 inches
- With 4.7 inches Depth
- 5-in-1 tool
- Minimizes your effort
- Long handle
- Suitable for flower bulbs as well
- Suitable for weeding and fertilizing
- Has easy soil release feature
- Excellent grip
- Highly versatile
- Compatible with most soil types
- Easy to use
- Please do not use it in too compacted soil.
- Make sure the bolts are tightened before use.
- If you encounter problems with the rotation, do not use brute force to solve the problem, gently shake your tool to adjust.
- Even if the pedal is broken,
|Dimensions:||43 x 21 x 12 cm; 1.97 Kilograms|