EXPPAZA Heavy Duty Garden Loppers – Lightweight And Labor-saving Tree Loppers – Extendable Long Handles For 680mm to 940mm – 2-inch Cutting Capacity
- 🏝️ [ Heavy Duty Loppers For Gardening] The Heavy Duty Telescopic Tree Pruner, Blade Made Of Carbon Steel Material, Fully Hardened Precision-ground Blade Stays Sharp Even After Some Heavy Use, Low-friction, Rust-resistant, Non-stick Coating Helps Ratchet Shears Glide Through Wood.
- 🏝️[ 2 Inch Diameter Cutting Capacity] Allow You To Cut Most Of The Branches And The Lopper Is Effort-saving Also Ideal For Cutting Fresh Branches Within 2 Inch And Dried Branches Within 1.4 Inch. Different From Other Lopper With Bent Blade Only With 1.2 Inch Diameter.
- 🏝️[ Extendable Handles And Reach Higher] The Telescopic Tree Loppers Extent From 680mm To 940mm With A Secure Quick-twist Lock, So You Can Reach Those High-up Branches With Ease And Adjust The Length Based On Your Needs.
- 🏝️[ Lightweight And Sturdy] The Rod Retractable Rod Is Made From Aluminum Alloy, Which Prevents Against Rust And Offers You A Comfortable Gripping Feeling. In Addition, This Pruner Features An Anti-slip Rubber Handle, Reducing Vibration During Use.
- 🏝️[ Risk Free Guarantee] Customer Satisfaction Is Our Utmost Priority. If You Are Dissatisfied With Hand Loppers, Please Drop Us A Message And We Are Certain To Give You A Full Refund.
Pruning Branches was Never Easier – Ideal for cutting thick branches
- Total Length : 27inches(68CM), extendable to 77inches(94CM)
- Blade material: carbon steel Blade
- Maximum Trimming diameter: 2 inches
- Knife material: Alloy Steel
- Handle material: TPR + PP
- Rod material: Aluminum Tube
- Suitable for: Fruit tree pruning, potted pruning, landscaping, garden works.
Excellent tool for both green and hardwood
- A fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp
- A low-friction coating helps it resist rust while making every cut even easier
- Durable steel handles provide lasting strength through heavy use
As an Excellent Gardener Please Note :
- Trim Excellent Tool for Green-Wood.
- Bypass Lopper blades should not be pruned dry hardwood, otherwise, it will cause damage (Please use Straight Anvil Loppers for pruning dry hardwood)
-Please clean and dry the Bypass Lopper after use. -The blades are sharp, lock the blades and store in a place out of reach to children after use.
|Dimensions:||73.6 x 30.8 x 5.8 cm; 1.98 Kilograms|