JXYQ 6M/20FT Telescopic Pole Saws, Professional Telescopic Tree Pruner Pole
JXYQ 6M/20FT Telescopic Pole Saws, Professional Telescopic Tree Pruner Pole Height Extendable Pruning Saw Gardening Landscaping Branch Saw Loppers Trimmer Tools
- Upgrade Material: 2 in 1 function cut and saw without ladder . Aluminum alloy telescopic rod, manganese hacksaw, light and durable, waterproof and anti-rust. Effortless pruning of tall trees and dense hedges
- Sharp: Double-sided 65Mn fine grinding, sharp teeth with four cutting angles to ensure fast, clean and smooth cutting
- Comfort: The foam grip increases friction, improves trimming efficiency, absorbs shock, and increases comfort at the same time
- Telescopic Type: The telescopic tree pruner features a variable length, rubberized handle which extends up to maximum length of 6M. Long enough height to clean cut trees or shrub limbs. A practical flap locking system that easily adjusts the telescopic pruning shears to any height
- Widely Used: For pruning of fresh, young shoots, branches, and twigs in treetops and dense shrubs, without the help of a ladder. Suitable for pruning in forestry, lawn, garden and other places where pruning branches and leaves are needed
Why choose our telescopic pole saw
The telescopic pole saw, constructed with aluminum alloy pole and steel saw, perfect for pruning and trimming branches and leaves. The telescopic pole saw is ideal for trimming branches at higher position without ever climbing a ladder.
This high-cut saw allows you to cut and maintain woody plants in your hands. This work can be done on a solid foundation! ! ! The feet are on the ground without any danger.
Product Name: Telescopic pole saw
Handle material: aluminum handle
Handle type: telescopic handle
Sawn timber: 65Mn
Finishing: PTFE coating
Features: No sliding handle, foldable, retractable
Usage: Pruning trees
Products include: 1 x Telescopic Tree Pruner
Important note: Using high-profile garden tools for pruning shears, it can be used directly in any environment with a little practice.