GeeekPi VisionFive2 8GB Starter Kit,VisionFive2 RISC-V Single Board
GeeekPi VisionFive2 8GB Starter Kit,VisionFive2 RISC-V Single Board Computer,StarFive JH7110 Processor,with Integrated 3D GPU,8GB LPDDR4 RAM,40PIN GPIO interface,with WiFi Module(5V 3A PSU+64GB Card)
- VisionFive2 8GB Starter Kit is a RISC-V architecture based single-board host starter kit, including acrylic base plate to prevent accidental short circuit, providing a 64GB Micro-SD card to directly burn the official system to start the motherboard, 5V 3A USB-C interface power supply can provide stable and reliable power protection, aluminum heat sink can provide good heat dissipation effect in a small piece.
- VisionFive2 is equipped with a quad-core 64-bit RV64GC ISA chip platform (SoC), with a working frequency up to 1.5 GHz, integrated IMG BXE-4-32, and supports OpenCL 3.0, OpenGL ES 3.2 and Vulkan 1.2.
- VisionFive2 provides 2/4/8 GB LPDDR4 RAM options, rich peripheral I/O interfaces, including M.2 interface, eMMC socket, USB 3.0 interface, 40-pin GPIO header, Gigabit Ethernet interface, TF card slots etc. Note: This board is 8GB LPDDR4 RAM.
- VisionFive2 is not only equipped with onboard audio processing and video processing capabilities, but also has multimedia peripheral interfaces MIPI-CSI and MIPI-DSI. The open-source VisionFive2 has strong software adaptability and supports the Debian operating system and various software running on the system.
- Package includes: 1x VisionFive2 8GB with WiFi Module, 1x Type C 5V 3A Power Supply, 1x 64GB SD Card, 1x Card Reader, 1x USB to TTL Serial Cable, 1x Acrylic Panel, 1x Aluminum Heatsink
- Technical Support: https://wiki.52pi.com/index.php?title=ER-0044
|Dimensions:||18.4 x 13.3 x 5.2 cm; 440 Grams|
1x VisionFive2 8GB with WiFi Module
1x Type C 5V 3A Power Supply
1x 64GB SD Card
1x Card Reader
1x USB to TTL Serial Cable
1x Acrylic Panel
1x Aluminum Heatsink