V Mount Battery, Moman Power 99 Pro V-Lock Portable Battery 99Wh/6875mAh
V Mount Battery, Moman Power 99 Pro V-Lock Portable Battery 99Wh/6875mAh with D-TAP/USB-C/A Output, Premier OLED with Time Display for BMPCC Camcorder, Mini-Batteries-V-Mount-Blackmagic
- 🔋【Palm-size with Maximum Power】With 99Wh of high capacity, Moman Power 99 Pro V-Mount battery has the maximum power allowed to be carried on the plane, yet fits well into most of v-mount fixtures, portable for on-the-go shooting with palm size.
- 🔋【The First Visual Battery with Time-Display】 Time display is the most requested feature for battery. Capturing currents in every 100ms, Moman Power 99 Pro V lock battery is the first in its line provides a good assumption of remaining film time and charging time with just a glimpse at the OLED screen.
- 🔋【65W USB-C Quick Charge】With the upgrade on 65W USB-C slot, you can charge Moman Power 99 Pro through BP or D-tap traditionally with large adapter or simply with USB-C Cable (included)that share the same charger with your smartphone, tablet or laptop, skipping the hassle of bringing tons of batteries and chargers.
- 🔋【200W Output for Multiple Devices】With Maximum Continuous Current rating up to 15A, Moman Power 99 Pro is powerful enough for 200 Watts multiple devices simultaneously during your shoot.
- 🔋【Intelligent BMS】Taking advantage of the Battery Management System chips provided by Texas Instrument, Moman Power 99/99Pro is perfectly safe with Over Charge/Discharge, Over Current/Voltage, Over Heat and Short Circuit protection.
- 🔋【Powerful Battery Core】Moman Power 99/99 Pro is designed with Unique Balance Cell Algorithm, tuning each battery cell to same voltage level during charging /discharging process to ensure a recycle life up to 1000 times.
MOMAN New Upgraded V Mount Battery – MOMAN POWER 99 PRO
The First V-Mount Battery with Time Display – Just glance directly at the side OLED screen to know the remaining time of charging or discharging.
How can I charge it and is there a recommended charging device?
You can use a 16.8V 3A D-TAP charger such as Moman Tap50 or a 65W USB-C charger with PD protocol.
The battery is off or can't be charged, is there something wrong with it?
You can communicate with us to confirm the specific problems and we will actively solve the problem for you. The phenomenon will happen due to a trigger such as over-discharge protection, you can use the 5A charger to activate it.
The remaining time on the OLED-screen changes very quickly when the battery is in use, is there any problem?
Please don't worry, this is a normal phenomenon. When the battery is first connected to the device, the remaining time is recalculated. You only need to wait a moment to get the correct data.
Is the remaining time accurate even if I connect multiple device with the battery?
Due to the current, there will be some slight deviation in the remaining time, which cannot be avoided. However, our product is the first battery with Time-Display, which truly visualises the time and you can trust our product with confidence.Moman Power99 Pro
MOMAN POWER SERIE
- Moman Power 99
- Moman Power 70
MOMAN Battery Accessories
|Model||D-Tap Charger||BMPCC Cable||D-tap to 4 Port Splitter Cable||NP-FZ100 Cable||V Mount Battery Plate||V Mount Battery Plate||Dual V Mount Battery Plate|
|Application||Charging V-Mount battery||Charging BMPCC||D-Tap splitting||Dummy battery for Sony camera||Assembling on a light stand||Assembling the rig kit||Uninterrupted Power Supply|
|With Power99||With batteries, TAP50 15% off||With batteries, BMPCC 30% off||With batteries, DRAPX 30% off||With batteries, DFZ100 15% off||With batteries, VBS 10% off||With batteries, VBP 10% off||With batteries, DVBP 10% off|