Veet Men Hair Removal Cream, Chest & Body, Sensitive Skin, 1 Spatula, No Risk
Veet Men Hair Removal Cream, Chest & Body, Sensitive Skin, 1 Spatula, No Risk of Cuts, 24 Hour Hydration, 7 Days of Smoothness, Dermatologically Tested (Packaging may vary), 400 ml (Pack of 1)
- VEET FOR MEN HAIR REMOVAL CREAM is a quick and effective way to remove body hair, leaving your skin feeling smooth
- UP TO 7 DAYS OF SMOOTHNESS: Veet Chest and Body cream works close to the root, even on short hair, giving you up to 7 days of smoothness!
- HYDRATES SKIN FOR UP TO 24H: Veet hair Removal Cream hydrates sensitive skin for up to 24 hours, leaving a pleasant fragrance
- NO LINGERING MALODOUR: Reinforced with fragrance technology designed to ensure no lingering malodour
- SUITABLE FOR: Ideal for removing hair on the chest, back, shoulders, arms, underarms and legs
- TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION: Before every use, test your skin reaction, by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use
Experience Veet Men Hair Removal Cream with Silk and Fresh technology. You can now remove unwanted body hair without the nicks, cuts and prickly stubble that shaving often leaves behind. Whilst removing hair, Veet not only hydrates skin for up to 24 hours, but its fragrance technology is also designed to ensure that there is no lingering malodour. Veet for Men Hair Removal Cream is a quick and effective way to remove body hair, leaving your skin feeling smooth
Aqua, Urea, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Parfum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylphenyl Methylproprional Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ci 77891
Retain outer pack.
Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms and bikini line
NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids. If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line.
Before use, make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice. Do not wax over the same area more than once. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing. If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don’t use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
From the manufacturer
RKT-M-31253. Always Read The Instructions.