Core Balance Gym Ball Exercise Fitness Yoga Pregnancy Anti Burst 55cm 65cm 75cm
Core Balance Gym Ball Exercise Fitness Yoga Pregnancy Anti Burst 55cm 65cm 75cm 85cm Pump
- RANGE OF SIZES FOR A PERFECT WORKOUT: Core Balance Gym Balls come in a choice of sizes to suit your height and workout in comfort. Check out our size guide (image 5) to determine whether you need a 55cm, 65cm, 75cm, or 85cm ball. As an added bonus, each gym ball includes a pump and tape measure to easily inflate to the correct capacity.
- DEVELOP YOUR CORE STRENGTH & BALANCE: By creating instability when you sit, lie, or lean on it, a gym ball forces you to engage your core muscles in order to maintain your stability. As well as strengthening your core and improving your balance, a gym ball workout is a winning way to tone your muscles, develop your posture, and improve your flexibility.
- NO DANGER OF BURSTING OR SLIPPING: Because Core Balance Gym Balls are made from durable anti-burst PVC, there’s no danger of them bursting if they get punctured. Instead, they’ll slowly deflate to ensure your safety. In addition, the gym balls are covered in anti-slip lines to provide optimum grip on smooth flooring and prevent them sliding around.
- TAKE YOUR WORKOUT TO A NEW LEVEL: Gym balls are a versatile fitness aid which can be easily incorporated into a wide range of exercises, including crunches, bridges, dumbbell workouts, yoga, Pilates, and more. As well as targeting the usual muscles, adding instability to exercises has the added benefit of giving your core stabiliser muscles a serious workout.
- USE AS A CHAIR OR BIRTHING BALL: If you sit at a desk all day, you can use a gym ball as a chair to improve your core strength and balance while sitting. Plus, you can use a gym ball as a birthing ball for prenatal exercises, and to reduce discomfort during pregnancy and labour. Physios also use gym balls to help people rebuild their core strength after injury.
|55 x 55 x 55 cm; 1.2 Kilograms