Ever Clean Clumping Cat Litter, Extra Strong Clumping Cat Litter, Scented
Ever Clean Clumping Cat Litter, Extra Strong Clumping Cat Litter, Scented for Long-lasting freshness, 10L
- EXTRA STRONG CLUMPING CAT LITTER: Enhanced clumping formula that reduces crumbling making extra strong clumps that are easier to remove
- SCENTED CAT LITTER: Paw-activated fragrance technology that releases a fresh scent on demand when the litter tray is in use
- PROPRIETARY ACTIVATED CARBON TECHNOLOGY: Ever Clean premium clumping cat litter traps and locks in odour, eliminating urine, faecal and ammonia odour instead of masking it for long-lasting freshness
- LONG-LASTING CLUMPING CAT LITTER: A 1L box lasts for up to two months, based on laboratory results average daily urine volume for average size domestic cats
- 100 PERCENT RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
|10000 ml (Pack of 1)
|28 x 12 x 34 cm; 8.3 Kilograms
|10000 ml (Pack of 1)
From the manufacturer
Why choose Ever Clean?
We love cats and know their natural hygiene routine is very important. That’s why we’ve spent over 30 years perfecting our safe, high-quality cat litters with activated carbon technology for maximum odour elimination.
How long does Ever Clean last?
Ever Clean cat litter is long-lasting, which means it provides great value for money. Our 10L box can last one cat for up to 2 months* when used as instructed.
*Based on laboratory results on the average urine volume from an average sized cat.
Which fragrance do you use in Ever Clean?
We offer a range of lightly scented and unscented cat litters for you to try. All our lightly scented litters are safe and harmless for cats. We only choose fragrances that we have found both cats and their owners love.
How do you dispose of used Ever Clean?
After your cat has used the litter tray, scoop out the clumps and throw away with your household rubbish. Any unused litter will stay fresh, so simply top up the tray with enough litter to replace what you scooped out.
Can you flush Ever Clean?
Ever Clean is a clumping litter, so never flush it down the toilet. It can clog drains, cause a blockage or damage septic systems. Put used cat litter into your household waste. This also prevents the spread of toxoplasmosis into marine environments.