Utopia Bedding Duvet Cover Double – Soft Microfibre Polyester – Bedding Quilt
Utopia Bedding Duvet Cover Double – Soft Microfibre Polyester – Bedding Quilt Cover Set, with Pillow cases (Grey)
- DUVET COVER SET – Includes 1 duvet cover measuring 200×200 cm with zippered closure, 2 pillowcases measures 50×75 cm with zipper; comforter sold separately.
- BRUSHED MICROFIBER POLYESTER – Brushed microfiber polyester fabric makes them soft, breathable, iron easy, fade resistant and protect against any shrinkage after washing.
- DURABLE – High tensile strength makes it strong, durable and less likely to rip or tear.
- PERFECTLY STITCHED CLOSURE – The closure is perfectly stitched to keep the duvet in place.
- EASY CARE – Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry on low heat and iron on low heat.
|28 x 25 x 8 cm; 1.19 Kilograms
Our duvet set has strong and durable fabric that maintains brightness and shape to ensure a finished look for your bed room and a blissful night’s sleep. The tight weave of microfiber allows any liquids to bead up and sit on the surface of the fabric for a short time instead of soaking immediately. This makes it highly strain resistant. If you can clean up the liquid before it soaks into the fabric, it will be as if nothing ever spilled on your furniture.
Hidden Zipper Closure & Tie Backs
Our duvet set features hidden Zipper closure and a tieback at each corner to neatly secure the comforter inside the duvet.
This ensures that your comforter stays in place all the time.
Ordinary washers and dryers can be used for easy care and washing of this set. Hand or machine wash with detergent is recommended. Washing at a high temperature makes the microfibers expand, releasing trapped dirt and micro particles. If you hand wash, use a soft bristled brush if necessary – rinse thoroughly.
Air dry is best for drying since microfiber dries relatively quickly. However, if you plan to use the dryer, set it on low heat or no heat. This setting uses less quantity of water for laundering, less percentage of chemicals and consume less energy for drying. Besides this, it is preshrunk to avoid any shrinkage after washing.
Do not use fabric softeners as they clog the open spaces in microfiber making the fabric useless. Also, do not wash microfiber with terry towel or material that shed a lot of lint. Wash them separately or with material like jeans or t-shirt that do not shed lint.