Dr. Arthritis Arthritis Copper Compression Gloves for Women and Men, Carpal
Dr. Arthritis Arthritis Copper Compression Gloves for Women and Men, Carpal Tunnel Gloves, Hand Brace for Arthritis Pain and Support (Black, XX-Large)
- Developed by Doctors: while other compression gloves are sized inaccurately, breakdown quickly, and made by low-cost manufacturers, our gloves are developed by medical doctors with first-hand experience in managing pain, stiffness, and swelling associated with joint disease and other hand conditions. Ultimately, this means better relief for your hands and fingers. A proportion of our profits will be donated to medical research to further research in this field.
- Doctor Written Handbook included: Want to know more about your condition, treatment options available, our best tips, and exercises that can optimize the strength and function of your hands as well as aid recovery? Read our handbook for your complete guide.
- Excellent Customer Service: With all questions answered within 24 hours by a team that includes medical doctors, we offer a 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee so you can purchase confidently knowing you'll get any support you need.
- Multi-use: Whether it's Joint disease (osteo/rheumatoid), Raynaud's phenomenon, carpal tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren's contracture, psoriatic hands and even soft tissue and sport-related injuries our gloves will provide symptom relief in style!
- Comfortable compressive copper nylon material: the high-quality blend of copper nylon and spandex optimizes comfort, allowing all-day wear.